Please Note – If you are launching or retrieving your boat at low tide pay particular attention to the end of ramp signage
All Boat launching is now free of charge due to the recent election promise.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the boat ramp is closed for maintenance repairs and is likely to re-open in the next few weeks.
Please call the ranger on 0437724917 if you are considering going fishing during August.
The foreshore is serviced by our resident ranger, John who can be contacted on 0437 724917 for payment of camping fees and booking for the rotunda for family events etc.
Please Note that Camping on the Foreshore is restricted to 2 nights maximum as priority is given to boat launching users. Permission to camp overnight must be obtained from the Ranger.
- Overnight stays a maximum of 2 nights
- Self contained vehicles only, no tents
- All Persons must use public toilets or caravan units, not the bush alongside the reserve
- All rubbish to be cleaned up and placed in bins provided near toilets
- No open fires
- No loud music
- May need to depart at 9 am the following day depending on boat car parking demands, Ranger will advise
- Cost per night is $15