Please Note – If you are launching or retrieving your boat at low tide pay particular attention to the end of ramp signage
All Boat launching is now free of charge due to the recent election promise.
The boat ramp is open for launching after major repairs.
Please call the ranger on 0437724917 if you have any concerns.
The foreshore is serviced by our resident ranger, John who can be contacted on 0437 724917 for payment of camping fees and booking for the rotunda for family events etc.
Please be advised that camping will cease on the Tooradin Foreshore reserve as from 31st. October 2019
Note that Camping on the Foreshore is restricted to 2 nights maximum as priority is given to boat launching users. Permission to camp overnight must be obtained from the Ranger.
- Overnight stays a maximum of 2 nights
- Self contained vehicles only, no tents
- All Persons must use public toilets or caravan units, not the bush alongside the reserve
- All rubbish to be cleaned up and placed in bins provided near toilets
- No open fires
- No loud music
- May need to depart at 9 am the following day depending on boat car parking demands, Ranger will advise
- Cost per night is $20